Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.worldflagshop.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you how we, Worldwide Flags Ltd, will collect and use your personal data.
Why does Worldwide Flags Ltd need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to provide you with a service, we need to collect personal data to enable us to effectively manage products and keep you updated with future flag related events. We are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
Will Worldwide Flags Ltd share my personal data with anyone else?
We will not pass your data onto any other parties.
How will Worldwide Flags Ltd use the personal data it collects about me?
Worldwide Flags Ltd will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will Worldwide Flags Ltd contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Can I find out the personal data that the organisation holds about me?
Worldwide Flags Ltd at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If Worldwide Flags Ltd does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
• Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data.
• Contact details of the data protection officer.
• The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
• The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
• Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
• How long the data will be stored.
• Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
• Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
• Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
• The source of personal data if it was not collected directly from you.
What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this?
Worldwide Flags Ltd accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
Passport, driving licence, birth certificate, utility bill (from last 3 months), etc.
Thank you for taking the time to read this notice. If you have any questions please contact Worldwide Flags Ltd on 01560 480 333 or alternatively email [email protected]